Monday, June 11, 2007

The Last Stand - Part 4

hahahaha! Now i'm really done! no more exams, no more tests, no more viva... AH-HA-HA-HA! This is what i call freedom man! Now there's another 2 more months to convo, and the results dunno when will come out, but i don't think it'll be soon! Some people start looking for jobs right after this, but me, i prefer giving myself some time to relax man. I mean, after 4 damned years i'm finally through with this man! Why rush to work and head back to hell so fast? i just spreaded my wings, let me fly a little longer!

The vivas, they were ok. Mr Chio one's a little **** up though... Kok Hoe did some mistakes in writing the report, my portions look too simple and the worst thing is, Eric didn't do anything... and get caught by Mr Chio! Man.... that day was a nightmare man.... it was the first time i see Mr Chio look so scary... he was still smiling y'know, but something in my heart just keep telling me that it's bad, it's bad... i'm dead! I don't think i'll be afffected much by this, since i did my job and answered what he asked me, but i can't tell for Eric. I wonder how is he now... never see him ever since that day... The last test on Friday was really bad lah... hahaha! ^^ i got myself ill the day before the exam, i think it's food poisoning lah... so ended up really sick and didn't study anything AT ALL! So it's only natural that i can't understand anything in the paper... i did tried my best to squize out whatever that i have in my brain, and left the hall one hour before it ends... (the test was two hours duration lah)... hehehe... but luckily this one only contributes 1% of my finals... so it doesn't really matters lah.... hopefully... -_-

the Project Viva was ok either, the demo's a little yucky since we weren't able to combine our circuit, so it's only natural that we got shot by the accessor. But overall i'd say i did well in the demo. I show them clearly what i did, they understand what i said, i runned my simulation infront of them and it works, i answered every questions swiftly, so yeah, i think i nailed it! They asked me to correct some minor portions of my thesis though, but you know what is their comment? You wrote a good thesis. Hehe! what else you want?

So! i'm through, i'm done! I'm really a free man right now! Celebrated with sushi again! hahaha! too long never eat ady, got choked up by the wasabi! Damn Syok wei!
Now let's turn my study table into an art table! just like the one i always want it to be...................


....................

.............

.........

..... the end

No comments: