Thursday, May 10, 2007

randoms

haven't been updating for some time... i'm trying to putting on some new stuffs on my page but erm, need to find a right time to do that, but not now.

Right now, i'm counting down! counting down to my finals! counting down to my holiday! yeah, i'm almost through with this ady! 14 more days... actually 13 now... and i'll be battleling my final struggles! and another 26 days, that's almost a month time and i'll be.... free.... thinking of the exams makes me wanna explode, but thinking about the holiday... ah.... after that need to find job ady loh, after that i can seriously do what i want to do! YES, the fight is still on! Being one of the world famous comic artist is a vision not a dream! so i'll make it a DRAWING FRENZY after i'm done with my finals! HAHAHAHA! BY THEN NO ONE CAN STOP ME!!!

i did some drawings lately, a potrait actually, and here i post it up with a real photo comparison, what do you think? i got some pretty good comments in deviantArt! i never knew i could draw a real life person at first you know. Actually, i thought that i couldn't draw a real life person, then Jia Qi reminded me of the Dr. Mahathir's drawing i did back when i was form 5... so i was like, "oh, cool! i can draw a real life person! i'm not just a cartoonist!" hehehe...

and here is another final fantasy picture i drew, it's Vincent Valentine, got some pretty good response from deviantArt also! i think my artwork improves again! hahaha! ^^ (bodoh)

anyway... have i ever tell you guys that i have a deviantArt account? i post up all my artworks there... well... those complete wan lah.... i don't bother about posting up the sketches though... haa... how i wish i'm out of my final year now! then i can post up more blogs, more drawings! nyahahaha!

No comments: