Tuesday, April 1, 2008

oh crap... =_=

damn it! i couldn't finish my comic in time! AAAArrgh! Geram!

well... not that there's an official deadline or wat... it's just my habit to set deadlines for my own projects... and i'd planned to finish off my first comic by the end of last month at the beginning... BUT DAMNED I COULDN'T MAKE IT! SOMEBODY SHOOT ME PLEASE!

i want to give myself excuses... infact i have one... but nah!
X(

it's not a good habit to give excuses to yourself when you fail to do something! IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF ME, MUA, BOKU THAT THE COMIC IS NOT FINISHED! GOD DAMN IT THIS REALLY PISSES ME OFF! THIS WEEK WIL'S GONNA GO ALL OUT AND FINISH MY COMIC FOR F*CK'S SAKE!
SKIP SLEEPING!!! ~nah... ~_~

















anyway... added new artwork in deviantart... come view ya!
http://wilstheone.deviantart.com/art/WBM-Artwork-81594105

No comments: